Two or more storey - 1806 Boul. Pie-IX
Beautiful house with generous volumes thanks to its high ceilings and large rooms. 5 bedrooms, one double and one with skylight but no window. On the main floor, living room, dining room, family room, and kitchen opening onto the garden. A remarkable space of 2353 sf / 218 m2 close to the Metro, bus and shops. All can be done on foot and by bike.
See it in 3D
Seize the opportunity to live in a vibrant neighborhood that is on the move and that will gain even more value in the years to come.
Buying this property also means acquiring an incredible living space at a reasonable price, difficult to find a 2353 sf / 218 m2 space in other central areas of Montreal at a similar price.
** For those who do not know this sector of Montreal, this district of Hochelaga remained industrial and working-class for a good part of the 20th century then experienced more difficult years before starting to be reborn in the early 2000s. Today HOMA is undoubtedly a sought-after area thanks to residential real estate development, the liveliness and growth of local shops, its schools and daycares, and the proximity of public transport on its territory.
- Gas consumption for the last year = $ 1,495
- Electricity consumption according to Hydro-Québec for the last year = $ 790
- Inclusions: Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, washer on drawer pedestal, Lighting suspensions (those in the dining room and halls are industrial art deco style) if the buyer does not want those in the halls, dining room, library and living room, the seller will keep them. The mirrors in the dining room and in the bathroom. The hooks and the shelf of the entrance.
Alarm system connected with ADT-Telus ($ 42 per month including parts and service).
The buyer is not obliged to continue the contract, the seller can terminate it.
- Exclusions: The mirror in the powder room. The shelf and the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. The tablet in the large bedroom (office) in front. The ladder attached to the rear bedroom wall.
* any promise to purchase must be accompanied by a valid mortgage pre-authorization demonstrating the buyer's financial capacity and must be sent to Christian Pertin
* The choice of the inspector must be approved by both parties before the inspection.
Fridge, dishwasher, stove, washer on drawer base, Lighting suspensions, (see addendum). Dining room and bathroom mirrors. The hooks and the shelf of the entrance. Alarm system with ADT-Telus ($ 42 / month see addendum).
The mirror in the bathroom. The shelf and the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. The tablet of the large front bedroom (office). The ladder attached to the rear bedroom wall.
|Year of construction||1896|
|Municipal tax||$3,809 / year|
|School tax||$432 / year|
|Liveable surface||218.5 m²|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Window type||Crank handle|
|Heating energy||Natural gas|
Space heating baseboards
6 feet and over
Low (less than 6 feet)
Park - green area
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Attached|
|Building dimensions||7.32 x 14.94 m|
|Land dimensions||7.32 x 26.21 m|
|Municipal Taxes (2021)||$3,809|
|School taxes (2020)||$432|
|RC||Hallway||13.11x5 ft (irregular)||Wood|
|RC||Living room||18.9x14.8 ft||Wood|
|RC||Dining room||13.6x11.1 ft||Wood|
|RC||Kitchen||15.0x10.8 ft||Wood||door to backyard|
|2||Bathroom||9x5.3 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles||skylight|
|2||Bedroom||15.2x11.3 ft (irregular)||Wood|
|2||Master bedroom||26x12.11 ft (irregular)||Wood||double room|
|2||Sewing room||10.9x7.9 ft||Wood||+ closets, skylight|
|2||Bedroom||13.0x12.4 ft||Wood||actually used as office|
|2||Office||10.4x8.6 ft||Wood||door to front balcony|