Two or more storey - 5010 Boul. St-Joseph
UNIQUE | Facing Lake St-Louis, this residence is without doubt one of the most beautiful of all Lachine. Maison Quesnel, a heritage house, bears witness to Québec's traditional architecture. Exceptional features, including, lake view, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a garden and garage.
The Quesnel House, which began construction in 1710 and ended in 1720, is one of the oldest residential houses in Lachine.
This lot is going to be divided in two at the seller's expense keeping for the house 17,000 square feet approximate and 4500 square feet approximate to the land, see plan attached or call Marco Lopez for more information. The land CAN NOT be sold before the house, however both lots CAN be sold together.
* The ground floor, very large, offers multiple windows overlooking Lake St. Louis.
* Various areas of relaxation and life are the main floor and are in perfect harmony with the beauty and the stamp of the time.
* The spacious kitchen opens onto the beautiful garden and in-ground pool.
* This floor offers many spacious bedrooms, including the master bedroom which has its own bathroom and den.
* A family room welcomes you with its large storage and a 3rd bathroom.
* Its marina, its bike paths or its trails for large markets, and several clubs such as Lachine Rowing Clubs, Lachine Canoe-Kayak Club, Sailing Club, Hunting Club and Fishing will please all fans of air.
* Stove (s), fireplace (s), appliance (s) and chimney (s) are sold without warranty as to their compliance with the applicable regulations and the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
|Year of construction||1720|
|Municipal tax||$9,228 / year|
|School tax||$1,887 / year|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating system||Hot water|
|Basement||6 feet and over|
|Bathroom / Washroom||Adjoining to the master bedroom|
|Distinctive features||Water access|
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Occupation period||60 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2019)||$9,228|
|School taxes (2018)||$1,887|
|RC||Hallway||11x10 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Living room||32x18 ft||Wood|
|RC||Dining room||15x13.1 ft||Wood|
|RC||Kitchen||12x11.4 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles|||Adjacent to the garden|
|RC||Dinette||11.6x10.2 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Home office||15.8x10.6 ft||Wood|
|RC||Washroom||5.7x3.1 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Laundry room||7.6x4.1 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|2||Master bedroom||16.4x9.3 ft||Wood|
|2||Bathroom||14.3x8.1 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles||| Ensuite|
|2||Bedroom||12.10x12.4 ft (irregular)||Wood|
|SS1||Family room||27.8x13.9 ft||Floating floor|
|SS1||Bathroom||9.5x7.5 ft||Ceramic tiles|